Friday, March 22, 2013

Jordan G


Light-Skinned is in and it is shedding some light on the hip hop game through one talented rapper at a time from Drake YMCB, J. Cole, Kirko Bangz, and now future emcee Jordan G.

 Jordan G is a 20-year-old independent artist trying to make is his big break into the music industry. He hails out of the Bay Area, California and he now resides in Phoenix, Arizona where he does shows within the city.

This future hip hop mogul is musically inspired by life and his experiences and events.  Jordan G showcases his talent by posting his music on YouTube which  features his songs Nature Boy (On My Own) and Could Be which can be found on Jordan G's YouTube Channel.

Jordan G is an open-minded rapper that hopes to collaborate on records with Wiz Khalifa, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne.

"I'm inspired by all music and I stay open-minded because I feel there's always something to learn from all types of music," says Jordan G.

This young gun has something unique to add to the music industry and he is a different and surprising sound. He states, "I honestly feel that my individuality makes me stand out the most from other artists. A lot of artists lack originality and I feel like I'm the farthest thing from that."

Jordan G is dedicated to leaving his mark in the industry and hopes to shake things up in the music game and add something new to it.

This AZ bound rapper continues to hustle into grind no matter the struggles he faces as an artist and is destined to ride until the wheels fall off and he doesn't let his competition faze him.

"Don't hate because all that tells me is that you can't do what I do. I respect everyone doing what they love," says Jordan G addressing his future and present competition.

Add Jordan G on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram

https://www.facebook.com/theonlyjordang

https://www.twitter.com/The_JordanG

https://www.youtube.com/theonlyjordang

Instagram: @The_Jordang

"In my head like a mind reader, fine divas line em' all up and you're the line leader" - Jordan G.





1 comment:

  1. He's a talented individual, I love his lyrics. He needs to collaborate with @ERIKBATTLE and @JAZZANDTHEGIANT, that'll be a good vibe of music!

    ReplyDelete