Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Carly Paige: Pop Music's Sweetheart


Future Pop Sensation Carly Paige
Photo Courtesy of Cindy Paige

Carly Paige is a 15-year-old inspiring singer, song writer, pianist, and guitarist from Phoenix, Arizona. The adorable long-haired blonde has a soft voice that is soothing to the ears and she has been singing since she could walk and she started writing songs at the age of ten years old after she got her first guitar noticing that she had a true talent.

"My Dad is a writer, singer, and guitar player and he taught me a few chords when I was little but I kind of just taught myself from there," Paige states.

The future pop sensation not only plays instruments, but she is always in the song writing mood and she writes what comes to her and is inspired by many life events and observations.

 Paige explains, "I use to just write songs about the sun and the moon and stuff like that and now I write about relationships, not just my own though. Everything I observe and experience is inspirational."

Paige is often compared to Grammy Award winning singer Taylor Swift, but Paige definitley displays her own uniqueness and individuality.

The very first song that Carly Paige wrote was a song entitled "Happy to Be", which is about enjoying life and its surroundings.

Paige soon realized that her talent could potentially become a lifestyle and career choice. To get her name out into the world she competed in a local competition in her home state, Arizona called "Chicks With Picks".

Paige states, "Chicks With Picks is an organization that helps female musicians get seen and heard. It's so cool! And everyones so sweet!"

Not only has Carly Paige entered this competition, but she won it along with winning first place in her high school talent show.

"The Chicks With Picks Competition was the first competition I'd ever been in. In the middle of it though, I competed in the school talent show," states Paige.

Not only has Paige participated in competitions, but she also performs at venues all across Arizona and has posted her music on her YouTube channel. Some of the songs she has performed live are "Worthless", "Further with It", and "Just Imagine".

Paige says, "I've played a few times at Next Coffee Company, I've played a few times at a place called Fiddler's Dream, I played a few songs at a car auction, I played at an event called Kidstock last year, I've played at Taps a few times, I've played at Harolds in Cave Creek a few times, I played at the Compound Grill (which sadly just closed) and at the Wigwam during the 1st few rounds for the Chicks With Picks competition, and I just played at Chickstock."

Carly Paige is on her way to stardom, recording in studios in Los Angeles, California working with multiple producers and co-writing songs with them.

"I’ve written with Emanuel Kirakou, Lindy Robbins, Jess Cates, Carmen Key, Ashley Gorley, Brad Wood and Ben Lee, Sy Rhys Kaye, Anne Preven, Tim Pagnotta, Drew Pearson, Ian Kirkpatrick, and John Alagia," she says.

Carly Paige is definitely a name that the world will hear again in the near future because her talent has no limitations and will take her far in her musical career and in life.
Want to listen to some of Carly Paige's music! Check out her YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/carlypaigemusic




-->

No comments:

Post a Comment